The Vice-Chancellery for research and Technology is one of the main administrative divisions in the university that attempts to develop fundamental and applied researches, provide scientific and consultative services for meeting the scientific-industrial demands of the country, promote the status of the university, nationally and internationally, and enhance its dominance in the production of science and technology.
The goals and duties for this section include:
· Efforts are set to escalate the university towards a research axis and knowledge generating atmosphere
· Develop inter-majors research and advanced technology centers
· Implement reinforcement policies that help develop technology, and take business advantages from the research projects
· Provide researchers with consultation in research affairs
· Support research projects
· Reckon and remove potential obstacles