Duties of the University Publications Council
- Devise policies that preserve the university’s reputation, while advancing its scientific and cultural levels through scientific, literary, artistic, and religious publications.
- Evaluate the quality of books presented to the council for publication
- Appoint a reviewer of scientific and technical books
- Designate a jury to review and make the final comments towards the publication of a book
- Analyze the jury’s decision and make final comments about a book’s publication
- Prepare and approve the required legal matters for book publications, and designate determined fees for the jury.
The University Publications Council is Composed of:
- Vice Councilor for Research is the council chief
- Administrator for Research is the council chair
- Central chairman to the university publications
- Two assistant directors of school departments, chosen by the board of education
- One director from the departments board of education, chosen by the board of education council
- Two university faculty members to serve as commentators for appointing the council chairman
- An expert in university research programs to serve as the secretary