Council on Journal Publications
The Council on Journal Publication is held, in line with the country’s research funding , the country’s supervisory committee, and university strategic plans, to encourage faculty participation and increase the school’s specialized journals.
1. Obtain policies that preserve and maintain the publication of current specialized journals, and promote the university’s scientific status
2. Review the requests for new journal publications
3. Prescribe and approve rules and regulations required for journal publications
4. Determine payments for references
5. Recommend and appoint editors in chief for specialized journals to the university chancellor.
6. Evaluate and promote current journals annually.
Head of the Council ~ Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology Council Secretary ~ Director of Research Affairs
Three of the university’s faculty members, who are experts in journal publication, and are recommended by the Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology, and appointed by the Chancellor
An administrator from the Office of Research Affairs